Unauthorised usage warning
The content on this website (including any photographs, sound recordings and videos) depicts the perspectives of First Nations people on reconciliation and the Uluru Statement from the Heart. It also embodies the culture, history, language and ritual knowledge of First Nations people. Dealing with any part of the content for any purpose that has not been authorised may cause serious offence to those depicted persons, and may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Please contact us in writing if you would like to use any of the content on our website, or if you become aware of any unauthorised usage of our content. You can contact us by email on email@example.com
Removal of content notice
If you have concerns about any photographs, sound recordings, videos or any other content on our website because it:
- depicts you or someone you know in a manner that we have not been given permission;
- contains content that may breach the cultural protocols of any First Nations peoples or otherwise fails to respect the personal or cultural affairs of any First Nations persons;
- constitutes a serious invasion of your privacy, or contains content that may be regarded as obscene or defamatory; or
- is otherwise offensive for any other reason,
please contact us in writing. Following consultation, in some cases we will take down the offending content from our website. Content removed from our website may be available elsewhere on the internet over which we have no control. We may take down content in our discretion even if we do not agree with your concerns. Please include the following in all communications:
- your contact details (including your name, email and phone number);
- full details of the offending content, including the exact URL at which the material was found; and
- the exact nature of your grievance.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org